2008年4月3日星期四

my job~~

凌晨五时三十分。。。醒来。。
六时三十分。。。开车。。
我工作的时间。。
真的好早,跟读书时期没什么两样。。。
当初,还以为毕业了会摆脱它!


my class ...year 1 class ,every morning have to meet all them ~~ there r my monkey ...
I teach them mandarin... and science .....


Today i gv them chinese speling ...... some student don't know how to write ....so hard to teach them ,because half of them is malay and wan to learn mandarin ......


After teaching have to mark tonZZ of exercise book .. ...
要改像山一样的簿子。。。

now teacher have to do this ...... so my job is teaching ,marking ,and paper work .....
they say do this paper work can make our student get 7 A ....
so we are no choice .....

Actualy i like my job .......

我只想教好我的学生。。。
我的学生喜欢学习。。。
而不是为了七个A......
而是他们乐在其中。。。

2 条评论:

Sub-Geek 说...

Everyone works. Just when you enjoy your work, that is fantastic!!!

kwang houg 说...

oh...just started to write blog?

haha, anyway, i like your blogging style.

post up more things in future ya:)