2008年4月14日星期一

My Birthday celebration

越夜越精彩。。。

两个寿星婆,一个愿望是好好结婚,另一个希望快点找到好男人。。

实现也好,不实现也好,开心就好。。。

Thanks all my friend organize for me ...... Love u all ~~~


kyo ,birthday girls ,Dina n Birthday girl...still normal look .


"you present me this phone ..i din belive it..."
"........."




Love you all ...




female gangster .....



kiss *** muakss

pretty barbe doll ....


keep smile ~~


become drunk look .....


i give u more .....


Lauder ... i can't here u ......

become red ~~~

with wei lik n niceley


Phew~~~

my birthday cake ....



two birthday girls ...


red n white ....


white mask cover my red face .....

crazy girls .....


with Joan ....

after drink that ... i wan vomic ..


drink again ..... after that ...


she is a good drinker .....

gym n me .....

white skin VS red skin ....



steven , gym n blur blur ....

totally at last i drunk already ... cant take pic anymore ...
that night ...full house in soho ... anyway ,thanks my all friend ...

没有评论: