2008年4月22日星期二

kem bukit saban

Last saturday , i and my family go to visit my sis at betong .she is doing her traning at Kem perkhidmatan ..... we stay night at there ,sunday morning is the kem open day .

4 hours driving to go here ..



they life so enjoy ...



the resort .... we stay night at here ..




the lobby



the bridge behind our room ...


and the river ..... i like here ...

the place was my sis trning at here .....you know how to play ..

when i took this photo , i saw a monkey on the tree ....



my two sis n parent ...




the place a lot of this thing .....

they are student in the kem ....


they prepare a program ... not bad ..


my sis hostel .....


my sis doing this ...... my sis life aim ..


the view from my sis hostel ... ya ... her hostel is on the moutain ..



the traning place...

i'm going to jumped from the higher place ..

huh ....


luckyly .....



the time we have to left the place ... anywhere no bad for this trip ..

没有评论: